CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Much Loved Shoes

Can you tell I'm busy? I've been posting once a month-crazy!
Today I wanted to share with you guys some shoes that I absolutely love(d) but they got really old and after getting wet at the beach they became disgusting, and I had to find a new pair, because they are so comfortable. So I went on Ebay! =)

Before

After!

Comparison

See what I mean? I've had those shoes for such a long time.....
Do you have any pieces you just can't live without?

Miss you guys!
Bellesme

*If anyone is wondering, I think these were the Skechers Pretty Tall shoes. I am not affiliated with Sketchers

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D