CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shopping!

Hellooooo everyone!
I went and did a little bit of shopping, to Target and TJMaxx my mom did buy everything (thanks*mwah*) I am not feeling good though =( I'm a little sick...
So anyway, heres what I got:
These two tank tops, I Looove Mossimo! These are long, and they are an XL, I hope they fit me, because I am literally tiny!! Anyways, I love the one I have now, I wear it all the time, but one isn't enough, because when its getting washed.... I hate it =D

This is a small"book", actually its pretty big compared to normal books, you open it and put stuff in! sOOO cool!! I got my friend this for her SUPER LATE birthday present, (sorry elle*! (name changed ;)) I love this, it's soo cool!!!

I got some socks that you wear like with flats because in the summer, I sometimes don't feel like wearing flats without any socks so I wear thes
e.. They have no seams, but they are all black, so I hope its okay!!


Okay, lastly, I got this super cute, super cool post it like "list block" because I loove making lists adn the sides are so cute but guess what? see that hole in the top right hand corner? Yeah, thats wear you put your PEN!! Is that not awesome???? Or am I just too crazy about it? =P It says the brand us Lady Jayne Ltd. You can check out the website here I will check it out after I post this up!


I just wanted to say that I am loving wild frozen blueberries from Trader Joes! Right now I am eating yogurt with flax seed and the frozen blueberries!
Oh! I just wanted to say Lady Gagas song Alejandro is pretty cool!! I really like the beat!! (If there are bad words-sorry, I didn't look at the lyrics)
Well, thats all, hope you guys liked this!

Bellesme

What did you guys do today? Do you love organizational (is that a word?) stuff thats super cute like I do?? Leave a comment below! It's not too hard, I promise! =)

3 comments:

  1. I really like the list block notepad thingy. I also REALLY like frozen wild blueberries from Trader Joes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio! Your blog is very entertaining and I love reading it! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really cute stuff! I hope you are feeling better...

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D