CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mini Update! IMPORTANT

Hey everyone!
Wow, so I had an amazing weekend, I went to LA for this Anatolian festival, you can check out its official website here anyways, it was pretty cool! I'm thinking of doing a mini haul of the stuff I got, which isn't that much =D And maybe I will upload some pictures? What do you think?
They had it last year, and this year it was even bigger, and soo many people came, it happens around the beginning of May, and if you guys are around LA, you HAVE to come!!
So, my contest will start when I get 20 followers, I have no idea what happened, as soon as I said contest, I stopped getting followers, lol I thought it was supposed to be the other way around =P
Well, I have some tests coming up, =/ and it's kind of hard, but I can NOT wait for the Summer! I am going to Turkey, (did I ever mention I was Turkish?) and though I don't really like to go because we go every year, this year I have some *projects* in mind... hehehhe... what that is, you will have to guess because I will not be spilling anything yet... Also, I have to plan them out and stuff soo..yeah =)
Sorry I have not blogged in a while, I know I keep saying that, but blogs with pictures and explanations take up some time! =D
I thought I would change it up and ask you guys some q's so....I have some questions for YOU!




1. What are you doing for the summer?
2. What would you like to see more of on my blog?
3. Does anyone know what happened to Blair? (juicystar07) shes been MIA for like 2-3 weeks now!
4. Any more requests?
5. Oh! Does anyone know if you can "make up" some blog awards? I would love to do that!
byyeee
Bellesme

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to be grandma's and aunts for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bubbly blog! :D

    im going out of town for summer! and also trying to find a decent job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That festival does sound cool.
    P.S. I have been partnering with Orbit (never denied it; I explained it in the first post), but the post you saw was the 5th (not 7th) Orbit post and I spread them out over 17 posts...so 5 in 17 related to Orbit. Just thought I'd clear that up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D