CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mini Update: Sunglasses + Grouchy Strawberry!

Hey everyone!
Just a little update, some glasses I bought from Kohl's on my baby brother (he looks like a cute little fly or something really familiar but I can't remember) and Grouchy Strawberry got a makeover! She's a pirate Michael Jackson. At least to me.... =P

He kind of reminds me of a picture from a magazine, huge glasses, no smile.. =P



What have you guys been up to lately?
Bellesme

4 comments:

  1. He is pretty with the sunglasses!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!:D

    Have a happy August!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha he does look like one.
    xoxo
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sunnies, & your baby brother ADORABLE!

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D