CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

There's No Place like Home

Hey everyone!
I know I have been gone for a week, I've been on a week long sleepover/camp with some friends, then I went to LA/San Diego over the weekend. I have to say I  missed you guys soooooo much, it's crazy. I'm back recharged and refreshed, ready to make some changes. I feel like I have learned so much about me and others.
I realized I need something new, something different, it's literally always the same thing over and over again, and I can say that I am sick and tired of it. Some people assume things about me, and I can see that they don't know the real me, nor do they put effort to. I find that a little sad because I personally love learning new things about other people, I learn new things everyday even from people I've known my whole life because people constantly change!

Lastly, I'm going to try to be more positive in life, I realize that I can be a pessimist, but that happens a lot more when I'm around people who are constantly complaining or being negative. I feel like I'm being burdened by their weight, and this doesn't help anyone in the long run. I'm going to try to have a positive outlook on life and just relax. =) Oh how I wish I could live by the beach....

So, I'm back! Hopefully better and stronger than ever ..
<3 Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back. I am with you on the trying to be more positive. I am definitely very pessimistic about my life.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway on our blog. I hope you will jump over and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D