CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Add Some COLOR to your world!

These are just random, bright colored pictures that give off a lot of energy, and happiness. I hope you enjoy them =)
Rite-aid, kleenex boxes, so cool!
Rite-aid binders of every color! Wish I had them all
Office Depot, a color changing table!
Office Depot, organizer in all shades of pink.
This, is a pink christmas in a ball. Its like a mini party in there.
So sparkly and glittery, this is Dee's.
This one is mine, and after about 200 pictures this was the best I could do.
Dee's is so bright and the picture is so good, mine wouldn't stay still =P

Well, I hope you enjoyed that, sorry I've been missing out on a lot of posts. Either I write, and I need to add pictures, or I take so many pictures to go through and then write about them. I wish blogging was my first priority but sadly junior year doesn't do itself..
What makes you happy? 
Bellesme

7 comments:

  1. I just really love color stuff.
    I never wear colors though :)
    maybe sometimes but rarely.

    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink organizer! {I love love love pink!!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright colors! They are just so happy!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygod, I totally need that pink organizer! Too cute for words! AND practical :)

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh I really needed some cheering up tonight and these colourful pictures did the trick. They're really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you're being sarcastic when you said you took 200 shots of your christmas deco, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm nope! didn't get this site from anywhere, i just came across your blog and read your first page's posts and I guess this one caught my eye the most and was the most relevant i guess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D