CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Long Time Ago, At A Party Far Far Away

I'm trying to be creative with my titles. Can you tell?
Well I went to party a while back, and I just wanted to share some pictures with you guys. Sorry, but most of them are pictures of the mutant lemons my friend has in her backyard. =) They were all taken with my phone, because my camera wanted to stay at home. (It was playing hide-and-never-come-out)

Can you tell how big it is compared to the cooler? I was trying to find a way to compare and show you how big they were.

These are my shoes, as you can see its almost as big! I wear a size 4, the other shoes are my friends little sister's.

These were some of the goody bags she made for her brother, and a hat in the back! I thought it was so cool...

Heres the goody-bag wearing the hat. 

She also made this for her sister I think.. I thought it was really cool!

Here are the huge lemons.

See the wooden fence dividing the house? See how big it is compared to that? I was like "Why do you have melons on your trees?" =D

These are the kids swimming, they were trying to make a mini whirl-pool =)
Thats my baby brother you see in the green, too cold to go in.

Well, I don't even remember when this party was, but it was more than a month ago... =)
Hope you guys enjoyed seeing the lemons =P
Bellesme

5 comments:

  1. yes, catchy title :)
    and woah! that lemon's pretty big! :O
    haha.

    xoxo

    http://www.fateitis.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope you are having an amazingly great day. I just wanted to pop back over and respond to your comment you left me yesterday. Most people think me and my sister are very different. I'm a couple years older than my sister.

    ♥ Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness... They ARE huge!! And those gift bags are SO cute! :D

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D