CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haus of Gloi Review

Hello everyone..
So I don't think I've done a review before, but we'll see how this goes. I got a sample size scrub, and cream from Haus of Gloi after I saw it on The Gloss Goss so I wasn't sure exactly how they would be because the scents aren't really described. But I went with the Vice sugar exfoliant, and the Elevenses cream.
Very well packaged! The had newspaper so they weren't thrown around, and they gave a little thank you note with a perfume sample!
Halloween colors! =)
I like that they were individually wrapped.
Vice Sugar Scrub: The smell is like chocolate and coffee, do you know those chocolate sticks that are like straws? It smells just like that and I loved it! It said some stuff about having Turkish Coffee and chocolate so that was spot on. It exfoliates well, it's very rich and has natural oils in it. I think the smell is the best part.

Elevenses: This one didn't really have a described scent, and I can't determine what it is either, but it smelled like spices, and maybe a type of baby powder. I didn't really like it. Since I didn't like it I didn't use it, but my mom used it and she said its very moisturizing and she loves it!

Overall: The packaging is great, shipping was so fast! I think it was 3 days! I actually bought these for my mom to try out, but I think I might get the Vice scrub, or their lotion.  They are also vegan, so thats a plus.

What do you guys think? Should I change some things?
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. I just got my 2nd order from them and I am in love with my vice soap.. it smells better than the scrubs. BUT the moisturiser is ALWAYS sold out :( So annoying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D