CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Winter Coat!

I got this about three weeks ago from Macy's, I love the design, the color is a bit bright, I haven't worn it yet, so I do not know how bright or attention-grabbing it is outside.
With flash, its a bright hot pink.
Without flash.
Up close buttons.
The sleeve.
The brand is Guess, and I got it for $117. It was originally $260, and most were on the 60% off rack, except my size. And the cashier girl, who looked only a little older than us was ringing it, and she said $130 and we (Me and Dee) told her about the sign so she did and extra 10% off, but it was 10% off 130, so we were trying to explain and she just looked at us and was like "you guys are smart" Anyway, Dee was like it has to be $113, the sign is right there, and the girl told us she did not put up the sign and so we had the lady who did come, and she fixed it quickly for us. The end! (No not really) We had to run out of Macy's because we were late, and when I came home I realized the security tag was on it, again.

I'm not sure what is up with Macy's and forgetting to take off the security tags, but its funny to me =) At least the alarm didn't go off like last time, especially because me and Dee were running, so we would definitely look like thief's.

Any interesting shopping stories or good deals on jackets? Please share!
Bellesme

5 comments:

  1. I really want a bright winter coat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your coat! I just got a new winter coat a few weeks ago. But I wanted a pink one too. It's just so eye-grabbing and it's something different :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is really lovely! I like it!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really cute, love the color! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely coat! Great price too. :D

    Thanks for sharing your Macy's story, I hate it when stores forget to remove the security tags. Such a hassle!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D