CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Target Mini Haul

I went to a small mall the other day with my mom, but I only got something from Target. Well I got candy from Party City, but that doesn't count right? =)
I saw this cardigan, its knitted, not cozy and soft, but a different material, and airy. It was $5 something! I really love it, I love stripes too, and it has pockets on the side, pretty big ones. Looove it. I might get the gray one... maybe.
This ring, its so cute! I love that it moves, and I was able to create a GIF image for you guys!!Some pictures are blurry, sorry. =) $8

make avatar


Lastly, I saw this at Ross, it was $10, it looked like great quality, with the glass case and such pretty colors, but my mom reminded me that I do not need it. I don't use lipgloss very often, but its so cute I had to share with you guys.

Also from Ross, I saw this soap, and toothbrush holder, and I was like omgosh! This is so cute, perfect if I had my own room. It reminded me of CityandMakeup's room design, and since she is an interior designer. But I love the simple, shiny shell-like design. I really like sparkly and shiny things, in case you haven't noticed, which is weird because I never cared for it before....

Well, thats all for now =) Have an awesome day!
Bellesme

3 comments:

  1. Great finds. I love that adorable turtle ring. And it was only $8!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mini haul!:D

    The turtle ring is adorable and I want that bathroom set too!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D