CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Free Stuff from LUUUX!

LUUUX is a site where you can blog, upload videos, comment, etc. You get LUUUX dollars for everything you do, and then you can trade them in for different things like Mulberry or Louis Vuitton purses, or Louboutin heels. You can also use them as a "gift card" as a discount for something you would like to buy.
These are the first three items you see when you want to redeem your points.
Apparently this website was really popular, but I just heard of it. I think that though it may be slow, you can save up the points and get great things. It is very similar to Suddenly Darling and Swagbucks.
I thought I would share this with you guys, because who doesn't like free stuff? =) If you guys would like to join through my referral link (I would looove if you did) you can click here. If you would like to look around and make your account without being referred you can click here. If you already have an account, let me know, I would love to be friends! =)

Bellesme
*Please note: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. I was not paid or asked to do this post.

1 comment:

  1. Your referral link is not working!
    The other one for the site is but for your referral is bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D