CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Jamba's Good For Me-Right?

Hey everyone! So I feel better right now, we actually went to Jamba Juice today, and I haven't been there in foreeeverrr! I got the Mango Peach Topper, its like a mini-meal, at least thats what they say...
I'm really getting used to these photobooth pictures =) Am I blogging too much now? =P In other news, I just saw the trailer for Monte Carlo, is it a Disney movie? I wasn't expecting it to be PG! Though it's just like the Lizzie McGuire Movie, I really want to see it, because I love Selena, and her accent is so cute! If you haven't seen the trailer, here it is:

Have a great weekend!
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D