CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

4 Ingredient Iced Caramel Macchiato!

I woke up today and really wanted a latte with caramel syrup from Starbucks, I saw it in my dream and for the whole school day I thought about it. Then my mom told me to walk to a store nearby so she could pick me up and Starbucks was on the way and I decided to pop in and try an Iced Caramel Macchiato with Caramel syrup instead of Vanilla. I got a tall, for $3.45! So expensive, and to be honest, it wasn't amazing or special.  It finished in 3 minutes, so I came home and decided to make my own, and I think it tastes better!
Ingredients:
Caramel Syrup
Milk
Coffee
Ice
(Sugar is optional)
Pour some of the caramel syrup in a cup and around the edges (I put it in a Starbucks plastic cup ;), fill it about 3/4 with ice, pour in the milk slowly, then the coffee (regular hot coffee thats been cooled down) and add caramel syrup on top. I added a lot of caramel syrup and made it really sweet. I also added a teaspoon of sugar, but it doesn't make much of a difference.
Viola! (I blended it with my straw) This is actually my trenta cup when I got the iced passionfruit tea.

Hope you try this out! If you have any questions let me know!
Bellesme

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D