CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Henna Night

A few weeks ago, we had a henna night, henna night is kind of like a bridal shower, only for girls, and is very popular in Turkey. I don't want to bore you with what happens, so you can read more here. The main thing, as in the name, is the henna, me and my friends all had it done, so I just wanted to show you the beautiful designs. I will say that normally Turkish people just put a little circle of henna, without any designs. It's more of the Indian/Pakistani culture that makes these nice designs.
Mini purple cupcakes! So cute =)
Mine, btw, this lady put glitter on while the henna was still wet.. it was a nice touch. (Note how my design goes on the middle finger =P)
I'm pretty sure this is Awesome's (this is her nickname for now)
Zee's, but I'm changing her nickname to Zoe.
This is Elle's (I think I've mentioned her before)
Dee's
I love this one! I really wanted this style, and the purple glitter looks like it glows!
I'm going to call her Mini Dee. =)
And I'll call her Strawberry..
This is mine after it dried, sorry it's so faded, I forgot to take a picture until several days after.
Hahah sorry for all of those random nicknames, I know it doesn't matter to some of you, but for my friends who read my blog, I wanted to show which hand was which =)

Bellesme

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the henna designs are so gorgreous! Amazing post, darling!!! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've never done it. Those cupcakes look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the one with the flowers and purple glitter... So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D