CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Week Rant and To-Do List

It's Monday again, and though I don't really hate mondays, I don't like them either. I have such a busy week this week and it started out with my Physio teacher not giving anyone a stamp except one person because they colored the arm they drew and we didn't. She didn't tell us to color it!! Apparently she did the same thing in my friends class too. =/ I hate it when teachers or adults can't admit they are wrong... they think that just because they are an adult they are flawless and always right. Anyways, I thought I would share my crazy to-do list for this week..
One good thing happened though! A girl in my class brought everyone Baskin Robins ice cream for her presentation! Mmm.. it was good =)

Monday:
-Memorize Spanish Project, print pictures
-Physio WS
-Fix Physio HW for 80% credit
-Get lead for pencils
-Spanish project props
-Food for Potluck
-Find pictures for Lit Project
-Go to Spanish for Tutorial

Tuesday:
-Speech Contest after school
-SAT class
-Lunch @ ELD classroom
-Cardboard for Math Project
-Finish Lit Handout
-Lit Pictures + Videos

Wednesday:
-Study for Physio Quiz! (or test, last time she said it was a quiz then she made it a test)
-Study Spanish TEST!
-Interview after school.
-Lit Video should be done!
-Practice Lit Presentation

Thursday:
-Timeline Presentation
-Finish Lit Video and presentation
-Practice presentation
-Supplies for Math project!

Friday:
-Last day for clay in Ceramics
-Dentist appointment
-FREEDOM!

I cannot wait until this week is over... hope your weeks are going well!
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it seems like you have a lot of work when its toward the end of the year. Good luck on everything! I'm sure you'll do well on your tests/presentations! When does school get out for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D