CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ceramic Tiki Mugs, Teacups, Hearts and Pacman!

A lot of different projects! I am actually getting some more soon, as soon as the year is over =)

Mini teacups, like 0.5" tall =)
 
Tiki mug! It's about 5"
with flash, it looks weird...
Inside.
The back, I blurred out my name
My mini tiki mug 3"
Name blurred out, it's supposed to be lava coming out of a volcano...

Inside! 
My mini tile, 3"x3"
It's 3D!
Teacup
Inside of teacup, it's really dark..

I have a lot more to show you! =) 
Bellesme

2 comments:

  1. These are all nice and those teacups.. SO CUTE!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D