CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Casual Outfit for a Picnic/BBQ

Hey everyone!
We had a small picnic/barbeque on Sunday along with Dee and Leslie Burke as a good-bye for Dee because she went to Turkey for the summer... We had so much fun, we watched some videos me and Leslie took like two years ago with me pretending to be Hannah Montana. 12 minutes of pure improv and craziness that had us in stitches. Priceless. Anyways, I wanted to do those quick outfit posts where you lay out your outfit, etc. Enjoy!!
It was actually cold, I had to add a jacket on top while we ate outside.. No shoes, because I was at home..
I have to say I love navy and coral! It's not as overwhelming as a red and blue patriotic outfit, and not as harsh as black and coral, but they still contrast nicely!

I'm wearing
Star Coral cardigan-Gap $15
T-shirt (I cut it)- Disneyland(Can't believe its been four years!)
Jeans-Kohls $9

What do you think?
Bellesme

3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D