CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

EOS Lip Balm-Summer Fruit!

Hope you guys are having a nice week!
I got an EOS lip balm about two months ago because my lips were dry and nothing worked as good as my old Softlips Mint Delight, it's soooo good I can't explain. Well, it finished! Actually, half of it fell of, and then it finished. :'(
I "bedazzled" it =)
I liked the round shape of the EOS lip balm and heard great reviews about it so I decided to try it out. I decided to get the pink one, summer fruit because it has peach and passionfruit, and I love those fruits. I can say that the taste and smell of the lip balm is great! I really like it, it can feel a little waxy though, at least to me. As for moisturizing, I think it does a good job, but I heard that if you get addicted you can actually dry out your lips, and I was addicted for a few days, putting it on every ten minutes or so because I loved the taste.
What the lip balm looks like..
Overall, I think for the price and how it works, I would say it's worth the $3, I think its better than my other lip balms, even though I'm afraid to try new ones...  I would love recommendations though! What's your favorite lip balm?

Bellesme

3 comments:

  1. i have this too!
    but i think its too dry, so hard to apply on the lips!:(
    you should try rose salve c.o. bigelow! it smells so nice and very moisturizing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! AP Lit was really fun if you like reading but a lot of work. I didn't do 12th night, but Poisonwood was AMAZING. Just make sure you read the whole thing and pay attention to each of the narrator's styles and you'll be good :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your Softlips lip balm.

    I like EOS lip balms too but I do think they are not the best. I like Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm, and Carmex.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D