CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Face Cleansers

omg!! Lookie what I bought today!! I am SOOO EXCITED!!
So.. is it bad that I am this excited that I have something that Dulce Candy
has?? =D you can check out her blog here
So I bought it because she recommended it in one of her videos, I don't remember if
it was old or new. So I went to CVS, and I looked for it everywhere and I finally found it
and it said 3.99 and I wasn't sure if I should get it or not because I didn't know how it was going to be.. So I had a $1.50 coupon thing and I went to pay and all I paid was $1.63 !!!! Turns out either it was on sale for 2.99 or I just looked at the wrong thing =)
So, here it is:


















the weird part is that its CLEAR! I thought it would be like GREEn or something thick, but its clear and it is very sticky like glue... she said that you could literally peel it off so I wanted to try that.
When you put it on, its very cool and refreshing but it does stick on your finger, so be careful!
I have it on right now so I don't know if it works or not.
Here are two other facial products i LOVE!


















Okay so I heard about this before, but I thought it wouldn't work but OMG I LOVE IT! It has this citrus scent or something but it really refreshes and wakes up your face! It exfoliates, and it got rid of almost every blackhead on my nose!
NOTE: Though this is for blackheads, and it has acne treatment, right after you put it on your pimple looks a little shinier, but after some time it goes away and they get smaller and less visible!YAY!
The exfoliating part is sooo nice, but after you wash it off guess what? Your skin can BREATHE,
like you FEEL the air!! Its cRAAZYY and it makes your skin soo soft, so go out and get it!!! It was like $4-$5 at Target, I don't remember but its 6.99 at CVS so get it from Target!

And this:


















This one, my grandmother gave to me (no, she wasn't "saving" it or anything =P)
She works for herbalife and well.. yeah she gives us some stuff that she gets when we go to visit.
So, this is for normal to oily skin, as you can see, and this moisturizer is pretty good, it doesn't make your face feel all oily. So far I have only used it for my face, and it has SPF too!!
You should def. try this out, but I don't how much it costs, so if its too expensive, well.. maybe on a special day =)

Also, I wanted to mention Cetaphil. I don't have a picture, but Candy also mentioned it, and it does get between your fingers, but it makes your skin soo soft and clean! I put it on my arms and legs, because my legs esp. are dry, so they are good for your knees and elbows.
Well, toodles!!
Comment below if you have any of these products and tell me what you think!
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D