CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Forever 21 Jeans



OMG! My F21 package came today!! My ripped skinny jeans! You can see them online here
I opened it and I was sooo shocked, it looked SUPER SKINNY, *gulp*

Heres the nice (sort of) white bag thingy:















Here they are:
I wasn't too happy about the quality esp. because I paid a lot even when they were on sale and I have never paid more than like $15-20 for jeans... :( All I know is that the cuts started a little lower, its a little long on me, the waist sort of fits, but its still loose, I need to get some skin colored tights stitched in, and hopefully I can wear it with a lot of my shirts.. BTW, I got a size 24 (the smallest size) and I am 5'1'' I think =D I wish they did put the measurements in for all of the sizes. It bugs me a lot.. oh well, what do you think?!?














Heres another picture:



















Bye guys!! <3
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D