CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Contest!

Hey everyone, school has been pretty crazy, my lit teacher has decided to make us read two books in 3 weeks, and give us a project so Im really busy. I will try to do a schedule post, like the one gina did...
But heres a new contest you guys might be interested in. I know I hate ugg boots, but I would love to wear it at home to be comfy warm and snuggle-y in the winter =)


You can enter here

oh! I won an award! I'll do a post on that too!
Miss you guys...
Bellesme
*OMG! I just noticed my beautiful background and everything else has been deleted and gone =/ *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D