CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pre Ice Skating

Quick! Guys, Im gonna go ice skating/ a snow party
what should I wear? I'm super sensitive to the cold so I'm thinking like a long shirt and a fuzzy jacket, and some comfortable pants..
problem
I have only one fuzzy jacket, and I think only jeans look well with it, but Im not sure if any of my jeans are really that comfortable, we'll see...
We might walk around the mall so I don't want to be hot so I need something removable... lol...
sorry that this is crazy, but I want to look nice for pictures and still skate comfortably and not freeze to death.. lol
well, pictures will be up tomorrow hopefully....
Byee!
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D