CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Swirl by Daily Candy

Hey guys! I found I new website thats similar to Gilt Groupe, Hautelook, and RueLaLa
Its Swirl! you can check out the website here
and if you would like my referral link, which would help me if you purchased anything you can press here
The link is also here:  http://beta.swirl.com/invite/bellesme


If you guys are interested in any of the other websites you can check out
Gilt Groupe  here
My referral link: here

Hautelook: here
My referral link: here


RueLaLa: here
My referral link: here

Right now I'm trying to read blogs or close some of my many tabs that are open while I do history homework, I just found this site from The Redhead Fashionista and thought I would share with you guys. You can get some great deals, and if you get a friend to sign up and they purchase something you can get $10 on some of the websites (Swirl gives you $25!!)

I hope I can finish my homework soon... How's your Sunday going?
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D