CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Styleboard on Kaboodle

Hey guys! So, Kaboodle was having a contest, and the color of the week was chocolate brown, and I entered and thought you guys might be interested or would like to check it out.
You can visit my styleboard (its like Polyvore) here

You can see the outfit here:

Sweet Chocolate...
Kaboodle
Sweet Chocolate... by bellesme


I hope you guys like it! If you do, feel free to press the Heart it! Button =)
Tell me if you make an entry! Leave a comment below...
Bellesme

2 comments:

  1. Loving the boots!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything on there! Thanks for sharing :).

    Happy Kaboodling!

    -M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D