CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nutella Rolls

Heres a nice snack for you guys, I used to eat this every day after school, but now its more of a treat. Its really good on cold days, but of course, you can still eat it when its hot =) Its very simple and easy to do, it only takes 4 minutes (2 if you don't clean up ;) )
Ingredients:
Uncooked Flour Tortillas
Nutella
Cook the tortilla in a pan until little bubbles come up (don't for get to flip it a few times)
Spread on the nutella.
Serve with cold milk
Soo simple! Please forgive the last picture, I was too hungry =)
Let me know if you try it out!
Bellesme
7 more hours!

3 comments:

  1. i love nutella! (i used to have it everyday for lunch when i was in elementary school), but i've never tried it this way! thanks for the tip!

    -AA

    follow me?: http://iknowtheressunshinebeyondthatrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm yummy! Who doesn't LOVE Nutella? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Nutella, I always eat with crepes. You should try hot chocolate with Nutella, I think you'll die because it's so good!
    Kiss
    lula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D