CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sephora DOUBLE Mini Haul

So, I got my second Sephora order today a while back, and decided to share what I got this time, and last time because I do not really wear makeup so I did not get much. Most of these are the freebies that come with every purchase. (Btw, this is late because I totally forgot to take a picture of the nail polish...)

Heres everything (except the nail polish)
I got this deluxe sample for free! Its soo cute, I LOVE daisy! For online shopping, before you checkout, check out (haha) RetailMeNot.com they have soo many coupons!
This was my birthday gift =) An eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara.
Birthday gift and $6 eyeshadow.
L- Aspen Summit #23 R- Californian Blonde #10
These are 4 of the free 3 samples that come with every order (6, because I ordered twice). Some eyeshadow samples, an energizing moisturizer, and mattifying lotion.
I think you can click on the picture to make it larger to read the eyeshadow names, but feel free to ask!
The deluxe sample, and two other samples.
L-R, Daisy, Flowerbomb, L'Homme
This was another deluxe sample, and besides the fact that its soo cute, it smells SO sweet, just like sugar. I love it!
This is the nail polish I got, it was $3.

So, as you can see, I only bought the nail polish for $3, and the eyeshadow for $6, I think I might have had a coupon for the shipping, but I'm not sure. The price is still good for all of the things I got though =)
Do you guys like/shop at Sephora? Check out my giveaway!
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! Like you, on always search the web for coupons before checkout! I always find something interesting (=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D