CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Airplane Ride From Ankara to America!

Hey!
I'm back! Sorry I was gone for a week, but I have good news and bad news...
I am stuck in someone elses body! xD jk.... in someone elses house!
---Warning! RANDOM blog ahead!---
So, I don't have my laptop, and hence no pictures, again....
My good news is that I will be coming home and I'll be in CA again on Sunday.
The bad news is that because I only have three days (two left) in Ankara, we need to buy some last minute things, and I probably wont have time to do a post. I am still trying to catch up on the blogs =)
I had like 109 tabs open.... and I still have like 50 more to go.....
Anyway..... it's sooo hot here, I hope its hot in CA too because I really want to go swimming... something thats a little difficult to do in Turkey... whoa. I had a total Deja vu moment there or should I say Alice moment... did I mention this before?? =P
Well.... I've realized that theres no place like home... unless when you're on vacation you have a car and you stay at a hotel and you decide what you want to do when you want to do it. Which, for me, is not the case...
I've missed blogging... and reading your blogs.... it feels so good to just talk and talk and talk.... even if it is to a monitor.
I'm dying to do outfit posts and post pretty pictures but I'm afraid of all of the bad people out there... why did they have to exist? How do people do it? How do you just put pictures of yourself and your friends and family?? I would love to know... =D
Wait for me California... I'm coming home

Bye everyone! Go swim and have fun!
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. oh I wish I was on vacation right now or in a different town...hope you're having fun in Ankara!!

    I lovvee your blog, too! <3 <3 I can't believe you only have 14 followers. You're blog is really, really amazing! You are such a pretty girl :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D