CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

~Friday the 13th~

oooooh!
It's Friday the 13th! The lucky day! (for me) I don't know why but I always like Friday the 13th... do you guys? Sorry I haven't done posts for a while.... school is going to start and I just feel blechhhhhh I don't want to go back to school.... they say being a junior is super hard and it's really important and all that =/
I'm worried I might get some bad teachers...
Did I bring you guys down enough? Lol... here this will make you smile
heheh... this is from a sleepover from like... 6 years ago? =D I don;t think I ate the tomatoes and cucumber though.... I really want chocolate chip pancakes right now... I haven't had breakfast yet.

Well this was really random... but thats just me, 
Hello to my new followers (and new readers?)! I'm happy you guys read this
I don't really know what else to say except... well I want to go to Target, since we live next door to one, but my mom is tired... she knows we need to go shopping, (we haven't since we came from Turkey) and I really need new hangers... and I need to throw out some clothes.
I have a question for you guys, do you guys have a hard time throwing out clothes? I can never part with them, because when I look at pictures, I'm like "mom where did this shirt go? I loved it!" or "mom I can't believe I gave away these pants!"
=) I know that I need to giveaway old things, esp. in order to get new ones but I just love to keep it until its too small or ripped... am I the only one?

Okay that was long.. I guess I missed blogging 
So long.... <3
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    It's hard for me to part with some clothes, but others I can just give away or throw out with no problem. I guess it depends on the item :)

    junior year was a bit hard, but i hope you get good teachers! I had a few bad teachers that I didn't like and good teachers just make class worth it. Just think, one more year until you're a senior!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D