CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Traveling in Turkey

Sorry this is late, but I slept at 6 am yesterday, and woke up at 3 today, so I just got up and did some homework...
These are the pictures from our trip back to America, its been 3 weeks, lol sooo sorry
How cool is that? It was in the Istanbul Airport
My baby brother sleeping on the airplane
Omg there were soooo many suitcases! You know how you drop one and then they go around? Yeah instead of one there was THREE! It was sooo crazy!

I don't know what happened to the other pictures.... this was kind of pathetic, lol it took me this long to put three pictures. But I am soo sure there were more!
Oh well... hope you liked it
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D