CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!

Yes, sadly today was my first day of school. And I thought I should have worn a jacket, what I didn't know was that it was going to be 96 degrees! IT was soo HOT!
I should have taken some pictures I guess, but oh well....
How was your day? Did your school start yet? I want to change my spanish teacher, but besides that I just want to switch up some periods, but I hope it doesn't mess with the rest of my schedule.
I have Physiology, but I think I should take Physics H and then Physio next year....
I'm so worried because I have an AP class! I'm taking AP Calc BC, has anyone taken that? Are AP tests hard? =P

Well... Sorry there are no pictures, but I am organizing my Turkey haul, and the airport post. All I need now is the organizing tips.. I would do a back to school haul but I didn't really get anything this year.

Bye everyone, hopefully school isn't too bad this year =)
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, I'm taking AP Calc BC too this year! My summer assignment is sooo long!

    AP tests normally are hard, but they are graded a lot differently. In calculus, you only need like 60-65% correct overall in order to get the highest score. But sometimes it's hard to get that. You just have to study and know what the questions will be like. That's what it was like for Calc AB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D