CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Soooo Sleeeeepy

Hey guys,
so, I came back late at night on Sunday and for some weird reason even though I scheduled it, my Airplane...Ankara post didn't go up.. anyway, I am really behind and the last days were so crazy I couldn't take a lot of pictures, at least I don't remember any...
well CA is soo cold, and Ankara was SO hot you couldn't sleep at night =/
I think I still have to share the Konya pictures and of course a haul post, but the haul post will be up later because... well my new outfits have to stay new since my friends read my blog, they will see everything I bought and the delight of wearing something new will be gone... does that make sense?
Anyway, its almost 9 pm and I woke up at 6 am.. can you believe it? I am wrapped in a blanket with my eyes half closed and so heavy... I just want to sleep.
Sorry for the photo-less posts recently...

oh- follow me on twitter! @bellesme I love to tweet when I find the time =)

Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D