CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bits & Pieces that Make Up Life

woops.. it's been 2 days =D
How are you guys?
I'm in Konya for a few more days, and I'm sorry I won't have any new pictures today because my camera's battery is the last one I have so I want to save it...
For now, I have a set of "backup" pictures, because a post with no pictures is like.... lemonade in the summer with no ice right?
Enjoy!
This is my room... 2 years ago when we first moved... I love taking before and after pics because its so nice to see how much something has improved.. but I don't have an after picture of my room...*blushes* sorry..


Since these are just random pictures I decided to share with you, here's a picture of some beautiful flowers... I took this with my phone!


Isn't this so funny and cool? I wish we got it because my brother and mom always eat ice...
How cute is this purse???? I loooove it! and it wasn't expensive either, it's not like a have a pink purse, I have a huge one and this one would be my mini one.. easier to take around.. I really love it
I love all the studs!!
This was like a clutch that folded over and had a chain you could attach to the sides to make it a purse, I love the color and all the studs
Here is it opened, can you see both places were you can attach the chain? It has it in the middle and top.. so cute <3
Hahhaha I think this is soo funny... it was a little pack of tissues if you can't read it, it says "I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them." It's good to be optimistic right? =)

I know messenger bags where everywhere but look at how nice and simple this is! I really need a white purse, and this was $12.. no I didn't get it. I don't know why...
This was a friends house, she has a daughter who's 5 now I think, and this was her light-thing, it was pretty low so you could hit your head, but it is sooo pretty!!! There are butterflys and see those round balls? You could turn on the light on the top like it is in the picture, or the little balls, or both.
A beach in CA... my baby brother like 2 years ago.. he's showing the birds I think =D
This was in a little tunnel when I was at this camp in Turkey, and I really liked this saying... it is very true.
They had a bunch of sayings framed on the wall and it was dark so I needed flash and I wasn't interested in photography like I am now so sorry it's not that good quality.
The Alice in Wonderland collection from Abbey Dawn.. I love what it says =D
If you can't read it, it says 
"This Garment may shrink if you grow up suddenly and Vice Versa"
Hope you liked it!
Bellesme

2 comments:

  1. I really like that messenger bag! And all the purses you posted!

    you have an amazing blog; i love, love, love it so much! you have great fashion sense, too.

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D