CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

TAG! Versatile? Me? Nah, I'm Random

So, the amazing *Viva La Fashion* has done it again! She did a tag and well... here it is



You have to post 7 random facts about yourself

1. I hate eating fish, eggs, and I can't eat olives.

2. I love to make people laugh and I usually do.. one way or another

3. I make a lot of To-do lists and try to follow them, so I can stay organized otherwise I forget things

4. I have no cousins on my dads side, and 7 on my moms side

5. I tend to find similarities of different people, and usually find that they could be twins

6. I have no pets *tear* ( I really want a little kitten) + My lucky number is 13 (no I did not copy Taylor      Swift)

7. I am addicted to blogging/blogs and anything to do with fashion...

Well, I dont think I did my part 2 in Turkey, so that should be up soon...
Hope you guys enjoyed it! I tag all of my followers/readers! Hugs and Kisses to all of you, I'm feeling smiley and happy today =)
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog award!:D

    I love TO DO LISTS too!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D