CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Come, come, whoever you are, come!"-Mevlana (Rumi)

Heyy!!
That quote is from a famous philosopher in Konya, which is where I amm!!!
I went to Nevsehir, and now I am in Konya for the next week, then I am going back to Nevsehir, it's great except for the no internet part. Well, its 1 in the morning, and though its not that late, I am at my cousins house and I'm supposed to be asleep (heehee) so here are just some pictures....

I think this in Turkey, doesn't it looks so good? Its from my moms camera and its not like professional or anything, its a normal digital camera! It looks like something from a movie..

This is when we went to Santa Cruz I think... I'm not sure
Isn't that so pretty? I love pictures like this but you never know if its really real or something you know? And I love that I took these, or my mom, but like I can see how pretty the world is without a super cool camera =D oh, I think this was also in Santa Cruz
This is Lake Tahoe I think... haha I'm so sorry but these pictures are from a while back...
This is my current laptop background, I loove it, its somewhere in Turkey, I think Iskendurun.

Well, my cousin was on her laptop but now she's sleeping. I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs tomorrow!!
Bellesme

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures!! :) I really like the 1st and 2nd photo.. I think you've got potential to be a good photographer. My advice: try to improve and develop it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D