CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sticks and Stones Can't Break these Bones

Is that title too.... cheesy?weird?random?dumb? sorry if it is... I tried =)
Well two weeks ago we had a sleepover and we went to a barbeque and there were those small marble rocks to keep the tablecloth from flying, me and Dee got bored with the ladies so we just started to make designs with them, here I leave you with those designs =) I hope you enjoy it....

The lone stone... 

The rest are pretty self explanatory and I don't really need to say anything so I will let you enjoy the simple designs and the beautiful blue color =)







Of course we had to do the infamous heart.... it really is everywhere =)



My mom picked this from our garden before we came to Turkey, and I never put it in a post, this peaceful post seemed a good place to put it =) Now they are long dead though =(

Well....I'm going to try to do the scheduled publishing thing, hopefully it works! By the time you read this, I probably will have arrived.. we'll see

Bye!
Bellesme

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D