CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

8 things Tag

Heyyyy
So I am sooo sorry it took this long to get to this post lol It's pretty late, but anyways, I got this tag from 

It's been SUPER long, but Viva la Fashion tagged anyone who wanted to do this small (actually pretty long) tag about 8 things I like about... etc. so enjoy!!

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1) Pretty Little Liars (lol just came out) 
2) Glee
3)Grey's Anatomy
4) Victorious
5) JONAS
6) Wizards of Waverly Place
7)  Sonny with a Chance
8) Hannah Montana

8) Eight favorite places to eat and drink:
1) Jamba Juice
2) Coldstone
3) Starbucks
4) Darda (chinese)
5) In N Out
6) Shan (Indian)
7)  Fresh Choice
8) San Giovannis Pizza

Eight things I look forward to:
1)  Summer (No School)
2) Sleepovers
3) Ice Cream
4) Turkey (the country)
5) My Projects ;)
6) Cleaning and Organizing my room
7) Reading Books
8) Watching Movies

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1) I came home from the Sleepover 
2) I picked up my brother
3) I stayed home in the heat
4) Started watching Sherlock Holmes
5) Blogged
6) Watched Victorious
7) Cleaned my room a little bit
8) Caught up on Sonny with a Chance

Eight things I like about winter :
1) Being snug and cozy
2) Rain
3) Getting to wear cute boots and sweaters
4) Winter Break xD
5) Cozy fireplace
6) Toasted Marshmallows
7) Hot Chocolate
8) The Holidays & Holiday Sales
Summer ( I added this because its almost Summer!!):
1) Lightweight floral clothes & dresses
2) Ice Cream
3) No school
4) Nice Weather
5) Swimming
6) The Beach
7) Parties
8) Sleepovers

Eight things on my wish list:
1) MAC to the beach seahorse powder thingy
2) NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight
3) Mario Badescu Silver Powder
4) Loubutin blue sparkly heels
5) Herve Leger blue stitched dress
6) Cute heels (black and brown)
7) Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
8) Oh god I really want this one-Hourglass Prodigy Hydrating Lip gloss in Eden

Eight things I'm passionate about:
1) Blogging 
2) Fashion
3) Reading
4) Swimming =P
5) Hanging out with Friends
6) Having Fun 
7) Photography

8) Eight words or phrases I use often:
1) oh my gosh
2) coolios
3) whatever
4) dude
5) so?
6) Oh Sheesh Y'all Twas a Dream (Jake and Amir)
7) hella (apparently b/c my friends keep saying I do)
8) like (like EVERY three words xD)

Eight things I've learned from the past:
1) Don't Procrastinate (I still do)
2) Have Fun
3) Try new things, it's worth it
4) Don't take everything seriously
5) What you think-will come true
6) Take Chances-or you will regret it
7) Make people smile or laugh
8) Sharing- feels good, but might not always be the best idea

Eight places I would love to visit/see:
1) Paris
2) London
3) Hawaii
4) Washington DC
5) Fiji
6) Berlin
7) Mexico
8) India

Eight things I currently want/need:
1) A cute tote/bag
2) An iphone!!!
3) New jeans
4) Heels
5) Makeup =P
6) A new bike
7) A Desktop Computer
8) A $100 gift card, to anywhere ;) like Target

Whew! That was long, okay, I tag ALL of my followers, and whoever else reads this. Leave a comment below if you do it along with a link so I can read it too!
Thanks! I hope you like reading all that interesting stuff =D
Bellesme

2 comments:

  1. Fun tag, I'm liking Pretty Little Liars too.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at "MAC to the beach seahorse powder thingy" put your name on the waiting list.

    i want louboutins too

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D