CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Mall Trip!

I went to the mall on Saturday and we got some gifts for our relatives in Turkey, and some other stuff. We are in that "mode" were we start getting stuff for them and our trip =)
Here's what we got:
These were buy one get one for 1 cent at Wetseal so we got some for my cousins, I really  love the silver one, and the leaf one is nice too.

Close up
Close up
I got this shirt from F21, it was 5.80 I think...
They had these watches in black, and for some reason the blue ones were on sale... they are soo pretty but HUGE!!!
See how big it is? I mean my wrist is tiny, but I still love it.. we got two for some friends in Turkey

This watch, my mom got for me like a mini graduation present, its really pretty and I love white.. and you guys know I needed a new watch =)
Close up.. my camera was being mean to me and wouldn't take a good picture.. also I have no clue why there are two random crystals on the left side. Does anyone know?

Well this is what we got on Saturday, I know its been a week, lol sorry, but I did the necklace collection and stuff =) Hope you liked it! Have a nice weekend! I might have a post up on Sunday, but we might be running around like headless chickens since our flights at noon so I'm not sure.... 
Bellesme

1 comment:

  1. I like shopping at WetSeal too, must go there soon!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D