CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tag:Up, Up, Up

I got this from *Viva La Fashion* btw I just have to say I love that name!! =) (The post name was also done through this method)
Look at that! SUCH a fashion statement!! <3 
I will admit, I have thought of this... =P

1. Put your MP3 player/ iPod/ iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds

Oh god, here goes. First off, let me warn you, I have a bazillion songs, and about 70% of them, I have never listened to. Some songs might be put on like 3 times. lol. I also have a lot of Disney. Don't Judge Me. Smile. Laugh. Let it out, you have one life to live you don't need to listen to songs that you don't want to listen too. I personally don't really like rap, or swearing. 
Enjoy!! 

If someone says ‘is this ok?’ you say:
 Hole-Kelly Clarkson


How would you describe yourself? You make me feel like Dancing-Anne Hathaway

What do you like in a guy/girl? Satellites-Beyonce

How do you feel today? I Wanna Know You-Hannah Montana & David Archuleta

What is your life’s purpose? Between You and Me -Hilary Duff

What is your motto? That's How you Know - Amy Adams (Enchanted) LOL!

What do your friends think of you? Addicted-Kelly Clarkson xD I'm dying!!!

What do your parents think of you? Hey Now (Girls Just wanna Have Fun)-Triple Image (Lizzie McGuire Movie)

What do you think about very often? Into the Well-Alan Menken (Enchanted)

What do you think of the person you like? Collapsed-Aly & AJ

What is your life story? I'm Gonna Getcha Good -Jonas Brothers (lol xD I love this song)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Stab My Back-All American Rejects (no clue..)

What do you think when you see the person you like? Yeah-Kelly Clarkson (lol! =D)

What will you dance to at your wedding? Do you want me? -Hilary Duff (these are too funny!)

What will they play at your funeral? The Best Da** Thing-Avril Lavigne (lol!!!!)

What is your hobby/interest? She Could Be-Corbin Bleu

What is your biggest fear? Shout it-Mitchel Musso

What is your biggest secret? Showdown-Britney Spears =D


What do you think of your friends? Up the Spout-Mateo Messina (Juno) no clue...

What will you post this as? Up, Up, Up-Rose Falcon (Radio Disney Jams)

I loved this!! LOL... Some of them were sooo funny! Others didn't make sense at all, but this is definitely something to do once in a while with your friends =)
Oh-side note; I got some Turkish songs but I didn't include them because I couldn't translate them really well and I don't listen to it much.. It would be funny if I got a separate iPod for Turkish songs, lol. it would be cool.
I tag anyone who wants to do it!!
Bellesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate every single one! I love getting comments so leave as many as you want! =D